Kentucky Justice Association Sections
Criminal, Domestic Relations, Employment Law and Plaintiff Only
The Domestic Relations, Criminal Law, Employment Law and Plaintiff Only sections provide members with numerous quality services to help accomplish their professional objectives including:
- Member-only listserv for each section
- Statewide networking with other Section members through meetings, CLE seminars and seminar break out sessions
- Referrals from other trial attorneys
- Public education programs
- Links to the best legal sites on the Web
- Increased name recognition
- Identification as a Section member in the KJA Membership Directory and Desk Reference
Dom Rel section members also receive:
- Political representation for those who represent families in Kentucky’s courts
- Identification of pro-child and pro-family legislators
- KJA's history of victim advocacy
- Strengthened professional relationships and increased quality of representation and conduct in the courtroom.
KJA members join a section now! Join the Criminal Law, Domestic Relations, Employment Law or the Plaintiff Only Section. Or you may call (800) 776-5282 or email info@kentuckyjusticeassociation with your contact information.