Kentucky CLE Online
(Deadline for CLE Hours is June 30 - Click To See On-Line Seminars)
No travel expenses, no meeting times ... just pure convenience. The Kentucky Bar Association now allows you to earn up to 6 hours of on-line self-study CLE credit right from your home, office or hotel room! You take the program, self-paced -- login when it's convenient, and you complete the program in one session, or you can return to the KJA site over and over again to listen to the programs and access materials.
Attorneys are responsible for completing a minimum of 12.5 hours of continuing legal education each year. To meet this requirement, at least 2.0 of the 12.5 hours must be earned for the completion of programs focused in the area of ethics and professional responsibility. The education year during which the hours must be completed runs from July 1st through the following June 30th.
CLE in 4 Easy Steps
1. Click on this link to Kentucky Justice Association On-Line CLE
2. Click seminar name for information.
3. Click Buy Now to purchase or Call 800.443.1757 for personal service.
4. Complete the on-line program and receive a Certificate of Attendance and CLE Filing Instructions.
• Complete the program on your own schedule – before June 30th!
• Includes streaming audio, seminar papers, and a CLE form.
• Be sure to Login for the KJA Member Discount Rate on all seminars.
• If you have previously registered, go to "Seminar History" and login to restart the program.